Cover Art

http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/970609/

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Toronto Zoo

We took a trip to the Toronto Zoo yesterday to see the Panda exhibit. It's been 12 years since we've been there. My oldest son wasn't even 3 the last time. It was an amazing day. My youngest took a lot of the photos (so I have a whole album going up on my facebook page of "Animal Butts"...he thought this was hilarious.) I did however get to use the camera before it ran out of batteries...lol.

Close Up... the Python (never need to see one of these again...shudders)



The first set of pics is my oldest son. I took a picture of him in the same place as 12 years ago. The second set is of Charles the gorgeous Silverback Gorilla that made me feel something so tranquil deep inside the first time I saw him. He's now 41 years old (apparently he could live into his 50's) but he looked a little tired this time around. He still does something to my heart though.










3 comments:

  1. such amazing critters!

    so lovely to find your messages when you stop by, thank you for each one.
    I wish you a 2014 that feels wonderful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    so nice to get your comments. I look forward to you sharing a drawing.... when it feels right to you.
    lovely weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a wonderful adventure! Thank you for sharing some of the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!