Cover Art

http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/970609/

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hearts and Swirls...

I'm still playing with the tube watercolours. I did some red and white blending here. This still isn't the look I'm trying for. I think I may have to run out this morning and get new paints. I want to be working on something every day but since I'm a little time strapped today, I decided to keep it simple... a fluffy piece of clip art.

I've been watching Zentangle videos on YouTube and I think that's what I want to work on next. It's a little intimidating, especially when you watch the video in timelapse. The overall look though, thrills me. Feeling very excited.


3 comments:

  1. hello Kim,
    this is quite charming. love how sweet it is.
    I love the idea of doing something each day, even if it is a doodle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love your lineart especially, it's charming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!